Monday, July 21, 2008

Blogging Women Featured Blog Section - July/August 2008 - UPDATE

Congratulations to Lindsey, Suhada and Sammie for the correct answers to the quiz, your blogs have been listed.

I have two spot left to have your blog listed in the "Featured Section" of Blogging Women. I didn't think I made the contest to hard but I've had a few responses with incorrect answers or incomplete answers.

Having your blog listed in the "Featured Section" is further promotion for your blog, helping to increase your readership.

As July is almost over, here is what I am going to do. The first two people to send me an e-mail will have their blog listed. REMEMBER:

Your blog must already appear on Blogging Women.

You MUST have a text link or graphic link back to Blogging Women listed on your blog and it MUST remain their for the entire length of the contest period. For more help on linking to Blogging Women visit: Link to Blogging Women

Blogging Women Featured Blogs


Tech Tags:

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster