Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Great White Adventures of a Truly Single Mom

Blog Name: The Great White Adventures of a Truly Single Mom
Category: Family / Parenting
Owner: Donna

Description: I’m the single mom of a full throttle and on the go 19 month old adrenaline junky who goes by the name Cade! I am also the mother to Kai, my handsome 11 year old, who recently moved in with his Dad. I never realized how challenging being a single mom could be, until Kai left! So this blog is the mishaps that happen along the way. The mishaps of doing things I’ve never had to do. The mishaps that Cade manages to get himself into because he is so curious. And really the humor that I see in all of it!

Blog URL:

http://thegreatwhiteadventuresofasinglemom.blogspot.com/

Feed URL:

http://thegreatwhiteadventuresofasinglemom.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Visit: The Great White Adventures of a Truly Single Mom

The Great White Adventures of a Truly Single Mom


Tech Tags:

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster