Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lady G a.k.a. Pootle Tells A Story

Blog Name: Lady G a.k.a. Pootle Tells A Story
Category: Writing
Owner: Suzie

Description: The plan is I tell stories. Some will be real, some will be fictional, some will be loosely based on something I have read or seen or an image I can't get out of my head. It will also be the story of my journey as I become a commuter junkie, living in Kerry and working and in digs in the week in Cork. This will also be my repository for the arty photos I try to create, at the moment I working with water, the movement of it, the swirls, the noises and the destructive influence this gift of life creates. I don't always have a lot of time so I am not committing to a daily blog, it will be however and whenever I can make it, but I commit to a once a week creative writing splurge and a photo. There is a reason why some people are behind the camera, and I perfect this statement.

Blog URL:

http://pootletellsastory.blogspot.com/

Feed URL:

http://pootletellsastory.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Visit: Lady G a.k.a. Pootle Tells A Story

Lady G a.k.a. Pootle Tells A Story


Tech Tags: Zylmor, creative writing, writing, women, women's blogs, blog promotion, Lady G a.k.a. Pootle Tells A Story, Blogging Women

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster