Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blogging Women Featured Blog Contest Winners - November 200

I want to thank everyone who entered the November 2009 "Featured Blogs" contest.

Congratulations to the six blog winners!

Featured Blogs for the Month of November (in no particular order):

Women's Life Link - A women's blog that focuses on all aspects of a woman's life; including, self-improvement, health, beauty, and life enrichment.

Writing Without Periods - A hilarious blog for women over 40.

Freebie Fanatics - Your guide for finding quality freebies. Here you'll find some of the best free stuff available on the internet. Free samples (free books, videos, cosmetics, food, etc), free programs, coupons and other fun interesting offers.

Anecdotes from Malta - It's all about the tidbits of my life..my thoughts..my kitchen experiments and some historical information about my beloved country.

timesspring - My life as an open book. I'm a writer, designer, artist, encourager and wife who writes about relationships, experiences, struggles, and hope with honesty and humor.

Delicacies - This is one single, mid-life woman's take on life. Join me in exploring the joys and challenges of single life, menopause, dating, sex, and anything else that strikes my fancy... or yours.

Thanks for entering and be sure to watch for a new Featured Blog contest that will be posted to Blogging Women toward the end of November 2009.

Tech Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Suki said...

Thanks Fay!!

delicate flower said...

Thanks, this will be fun and I look forward to reading the other featured ones as well

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster