Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blogging Women Featured Blog Contest Winners - May 2010

I would like to thank everyone who entered the May 2010 "Featured Blogs" contest.

Congratulations to the six blog winners!

Featured Blogs for the Month of May:

Meditations on a Paper Bag - Wandering, wondering, scribing, getting lost in translation and sleeping on rooftops.

Sassy Secrets Society - 29 year old self employed woman writes of her career and life from a female perspective.

Freebie Fanatics - Your guide for finding quality freebies. Here you'll find some of the best free stuff available on the Internet. Free samples (free books, videos, cosmetics, food, etc), free programs, coupons and other fun interesting offers.

Women's Life Link - A women's blog that focuses on all aspects of a woman's life; including, self-improvement, health, beauty, and life enrichment.

The Second Simone - As a component of the course, "Gender Roles in the Everyday World," Chelsea will attempt to manifest the magnificence of Simone de Beauvoir's awareness and insightful commentary on the roles we play.

Household 6 Diva - Balancing Wife of a Soldier, Mommy of three, and the Woman in Me! Join me in my Cooking endeavors, Photography learning curve, and Military life adventures!

Thanks to all who entered and be sure to watch for a new Featured Blog contest that will be posted to Blogging Women toward the end of May 2010.

Tech Tags:

2 comments:

The Household 6 Diva said...

Yay!! Thank you for the feature!! I'm off to discover some lovely new blogs!

PS - Could you update my screen shot? I've updated my blog design! Thanks!

Fay said...

No problem Diva, will do it shortly. Please do me a favor, if you don't see it updated in a day or two, just send me an e-mail to remind me. Have alot on my plate at this moment. THANKS!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster