Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blogging Women Featured Blog Contest Winners - January 2011

I would like to offer a big thank you to everyone who entered our January 2011 "Featured Blogs" contest. A big congratulations to the six blog winners!

Featured Blogs for the Month of January:

Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust - A look at the Paranormal & Supernatural in Fiction, Film, Popular Culture & wherever I find it. Topics are discussed from a Non-Goth, Non-Teen P.O.V. News, Reviews and Commentary.

A Possessed WIP - I blog about my life as an Urban Fantasy author and dealing with my art as a career while managing my day job, my family, and life in general. Very positive spin on romance and the world we live in.

One Sister's Rant - My quest to find answers to life's rhetorical questions through personal rants and raves. All the way from men's unsightly Speedo bathing suits to the perils of having to dye your own hair, it's there. Come along for the ride!

KMURR's Blog - I write about whatever comes to my mind at the time-random subjects.

Linda's Creative Box - I like to blog about crafts, deals, family and I try to do giveaways.

Freebie Fanatics - Your guide for finding quality freebies. Here you'll find some of the best free stuff available on the Internet. Free samples (free books, videos, cosmetics, food, etc), free programs, coupons and other fun interesting offers.

I want to thank all who entered and be sure to watch for a new Featured Blog contest that will be posted to Blogging Women toward the end of January 2011.

Tech Tags:

3 comments:

Rachel Firasek said...

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks so much.

Unknown said...

My first visit here

All About Dating is my place :
http://comfortable-place.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Hello Fay,

Thank you for reviewing my blog. I have added the "Blogging Women" link to my site:
www.dialysis-do-or-die.com.

Sincerely Christine

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster